Search for cheap Irish insurance in Ireland

Paddy Compare for landlord insurance in Ireland?

Are you in the property business? At Paddy Compare we cater for all landlords, whether you are new to the let property market needing buy to let insurance for the first time or an experienced landlord needing portfolio property insurance. It doesn't matter if you are the owner of a residential or commercial property; we work with a range of specialists who can meet your needs.

Do I need landlord insurance?

There are many different landlords insurance policies and so it is very important to compare landlord insurance in Ireland to get the best deal. Getting cheap landlord insurance quotes are easy with Paddy Compare. Paddy also knows that the cheapest policy might not be the best, that's why we will compare the whole landlord insurance Ireland market to find you the right cover for your investment.

Basic home insurance is not enough. You will need landlord cover to ensure the property and any rental income that you could earn from your investment. Landlord insurance cover usually contains three main features. Landlord buildings insurance to protect the structure, landlord contents insurance will protect any fixtures or fittings and landlord liability insurance will cover you in the event of any personal injury claims from tenants or visitors to the property.

Get landlord insurance quotes and see how much you could save!

Try Paddy Compare today and see for yourself. By simply completing our one page online landlord insurance comparison quote form, Paddy will do all the work for you. We will match your details up with landlord insurance brokers who will then contact you with a competitive quote. It's a totally free and independent service. So put your landlord insurance worries at ease and get a quote today.

Why Paddy Compare?

  • Compare prices from local specialists
  • Free and no obligation service
  • Easy and fast to use
  • Simple one-page quote forms
  • Save money on your insurance
Get landlord quotes in Ireland

Latest posts from the Paddy Compare Blog

Happy Christmas from Paddy Compare

As 2018 draws to a close, Paddy Compare would like to wish all our customers a great Christmas and Happy New Year. We would also like to thank all of our insurance brokers for their great service throughout the year, and look forward to a happy and successful 2019. 2019 is set to be an […]

New loans for Irish landlords – Paddy Compare for landlord insurance!

More good news for landlords as banks continue to offer mortgages aimed at improving the rental market. Rents have been rising in Dublin over the last number of months but there is now concerns over a lack of residential properties for tenants. The Permanent TSB launched new loans for buy to let investors. The Finance […]

Compare commercial landlord insurance at Paddy Compare

Need landlord insurance for a commercial property? Try Paddy Compare today and use our landlord insurance comparison system. If you need commercial landlord insurance in Ireland, simply complete our landlord insurance quote form today. One of our featured partners, Pembroke Insurance will then contact you directly with a competitive quote to suit. Commercial landlord insurance […]

Paddy Compare cookie policy